UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ebradford
Visitor

Service Request form won't allow the severity field to complete.

Jump to solution

I can login to the service portal but when trying to start a new service request, it won't let me enter anything into the "severity" field.

I have tried Chrome, which has a drop-down box with no contents, and IE which has no drop-down.

I can enter text in the box, but when I submit, it gets an error that severity is empty.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Emmett

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Service Request form won't allow the severity field to complete.

Jump to solution

Hello @ebradford ,

In the drop down menu the options that are available for users to select should be as follows:

image.png

If you can't see these, there there is seems to be some internet cache issue? Without one of these options selected, it won't let you to raise a new SR.

Do you see the same behaviour under other fields that also has the drop down menus? Or is it only the "severity" field that you are seeing this issue with?

Can you please try the following:

1. Sign out of any open sessions
  2. Clear your browser cache (Ctrl+F5)
  3. Close all browser windows
  4. Open your browser and log back in to the Service portal: https://www.xilinx.com/support/service-portal.html

Then please try once again and see if the same behaviour still seen or not?

If you still seeing issues, while we are trying to figure out the cause of this issue, you can email me directly your issue (I will PM you my direct email address) and I will manually raise a new SR on your behalf.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Service Request form won't allow the severity field to complete.

Jump to solution

Hello @ebradford ,

In the drop down menu the options that are available for users to select should be as follows:

image.png

If you can't see these, there there is seems to be some internet cache issue? Without one of these options selected, it won't let you to raise a new SR.

Do you see the same behaviour under other fields that also has the drop down menus? Or is it only the "severity" field that you are seeing this issue with?

Can you please try the following:

1. Sign out of any open sessions
  2. Clear your browser cache (Ctrl+F5)
  3. Close all browser windows
  4. Open your browser and log back in to the Service portal: https://www.xilinx.com/support/service-portal.html

Then please try once again and see if the same behaviour still seen or not?

If you still seeing issues, while we are trying to figure out the cause of this issue, you can email me directly your issue (I will PM you my direct email address) and I will manually raise a new SR on your behalf.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos