Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salvadorventura
Visitor
Visitor

Sine signal in vivado, using Kintex-7 and fmc150 card

Jump to solution

Hi

I am doing a simple project using Vivado with a Kintex-7 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog. How to include the FMC150 card in a block design so I can address a sine signal (generated by a DDS compiler) through the ports?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muzaffer
Teacher
Teacher
4DSP has reference designs for this card on most systems. You can ask them for it if it exists for your devkit.
If not, you can easily declare the output ports of the DDS compiler as external and assign those pins to the pins of the FMC card in your pin constraints. If the connectivity you are interested is differential I believe you can instantiate differential IO in block diagram and make the output of those IOs external and connect them to the pins in the xdc file.
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
muzaffer
Teacher
Teacher
4DSP has reference designs for this card on most systems. You can ask them for it if it exists for your devkit.
If not, you can easily declare the output ports of the DDS compiler as external and assign those pins to the pins of the FMC card in your pin constraints. If the connectivity you are interested is differential I believe you can instantiate differential IO in block diagram and make the output of those IOs external and connect them to the pins in the xdc file.
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos