UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

VC707 Ethernet

Jump to solution

Dear Users! Please, help me to solve such problem: 

If I want to use ethernet in my projects, which pins of FPGA I have to use? I want to write an ethernet-based project in VHDL for VC707. 

If it is possible, can you send me some examples with already "pinplanned" FPGA Virtex7 VC707? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: VC707 Ethernet

Jump to solution

Hi

You can find the Ethernet specific pin mappings in the VC707 userguide master constraints  file section.

Refer below doc

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/vc707/ug885_VC707_Eval_Bd.pdf

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

You can find the Ethernet specific pin mappings in the VC707 userguide master constraints  file section.

Refer below doc

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/vc707/ug885_VC707_Eval_Bd.pdf

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

From the following board link you can find  all  VC707 related documents, reference designs and board files.

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos