Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm85
Observer
Observer

VCU 108(ultra scale virtex 7 evaluation board) not listed in vivado_hls boards

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using some hls file to create accelerator cores. I have a VCU108 ( Ultra Scale Virtex 7 ). In new project wizard,  but when I click on "boards" but there is no option for vcu108. can I use XCVU095-ffva2104-2-e in part instead?

Thank you,

Best,

Parnian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @pm85

See Appendix D in the following user guide: http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/vcu108/ug1066-vcu108-eval-bd.pdf

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @pm85

Which version of Vivado HLS are you using?

And yes, you can use the part i.e., XCVU095-ffva2104-2-e.

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
pm85
Observer
Observer

vivado_hls 15.4

Also, is there a short tutorial/example on how to set constraints for vcu108 ?

Thank you,

Parnian

0 Kudos
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @pm85

See Appendix D in the following user guide: http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/vcu108/ug1066-vcu108-eval-bd.pdf

Thanks,

Vinay

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pm85
Observer
Observer

Oh! Thank you! I was going through constraint guide pdf!

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@pm85 Good point. We have missed the VCU108 board in HLS. For now i have created file for you which can be used for VCU108 board in board tab.

Please download and replace the file here C:\Xilinx\Vivado_HLS\2015.4\common\config 

I will file CR on this to get added.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forum.JPG
0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@pm85 I have filed CR# 937753 on this.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

pm85
Observer
Observer

Thank you! And do you think we can have a sample project on it too? There are example synthesizable projects on all other FPGAs but Ultra scale virtex 7. Or, am I missing something?

Thanks,

Parnian

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@pm85 Will update you on this.

-Pratham

0 Kudos