Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

VCU110 QDR memory

Jump to solution

I was looking on the VCU110 schematic at the QDR interface and it shows A19 as going to C6 of the QDR ram.

I checked this pin (C6) from 3 ram manufactures and it shows C6 as a NC pin. There is a note on the schematic

which eludes to BL 2 and BL 4 transfers.

Does anyone have anymore information on this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: VCU110 QDR memory

Jump to solution

@kguzzino Believe that C6 pin (A19 address) is additional address pin for Two-Word Burst Length QDR's. For Four-Word Burst Length QDR it is No connect.

You may have checked all 3 RAM manufacturers of Four-Word Burst Length QDR and so see the NC. Try checking a Two-Word Burst Length QDR datasheet and I think C6 should be an address pin. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@kguzzino Believe that C6 pin (A19 address) is additional address pin for Two-Word Burst Length QDR's. For Four-Word Burst Length QDR it is No connect.

You may have checked all 3 RAM manufacturers of Four-Word Burst Length QDR and so see the NC. Try checking a Two-Word Burst Length QDR datasheet and I think C6 should be an address pin. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thanks. That's what I needed.

0 Kudos