UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer chahid
Observer

Vivado 2015.4 adding cable drivers error

Dear all,

I have vivado 2015.4 on windows 7 64bit, When I try to launch add device manager and select the Cable drivers, The installation crashes with message error, I have not found to contact the xilinx, hopefully somebody can help me to solve this problem .. thanks a lot

CableDriverErrors.PNG
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2015.4 adding cable drivers error

Hello @chahid,

Check if the steps mentioned here helps.

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer chahid
Observer

Re: Vivado 2015.4 adding cable drivers error

thanks for the answer, I did this:

wdreg -compat -inf %cd%\windrvr6.inf uninstall      (successfully)
wdreg -compat -inf %cd%\windrvr6.inf install         (successfully)

and also this

wdreg -inf windrvr6.inf install       (successfully)
wdreg -inf xusbdrvr.inf install      ( gives hwid:USB\VID_03FD xxxx ) dos not exist or not configure ..

Sorry nothing of these works ..

0 Kudos
Observer chahid
Observer

Re: Vivado 2015.4 adding cable drivers error (not working even after vivado reinstallation)

hi,

I tried to reinstall completely vivado and enabling the cable driver option, but it doesn't, I'm waiting for help .. thanks

0 Kudos
Observer chahid
Observer

Re: Vivado 2015.4 adding cable drivers error (solved wrong connection an uart instead JTAG)

I found the problem,  I got my Evaluation Board with USB UARt bridge cable, and  without  mini USB cable,  I changed the connection and it works now, thank you for your help

0 Kudos