Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveenshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Vivado ILA Error!!!!

Hi all,

Vivado ILA Is giving me lots of trouble, I generated bit and Ltx file in vivado 14.1 version and using same version hardware manager i fused code into FPGA. But i get this following error!!!

ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Multiple trigger marks in window: 0, buffer index: 4.
ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Could not get Parameter: trace_data.
ERROR: [Labtools 27-1829] vcse_server failed during internal command 'CseXsdb_getParameters'. See previous error messages.

Even i have taken care of STA : Timing violations.

Can any body help me with this problem...

Thank you in advance

Naveen S

0 Kudos
11 Replies
pulim
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Can you reduce the JTAG clock frequency and see still yous ee teh same issue?

0 Kudos
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Please check the related threads
http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/Vivado-2014-1-Debug/td-p/458536
http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/what-happed-to-my-debugging/td-p/325781
Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @naveenshankar ,

I have seen few such cases where the design had timing violations and unconstrained paths.

Did you check that your design is fully constratined?

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
pulim
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Naveen,

Just to add, the clock that is coming to debug hug is clean and free running.

If possible, please sahre the test case with me.

I will try to reproduce the issue at my end and will check if I could get any hint on the rootcause for the issue.

Thanks,

Manusha

0 Kudos
naveenshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Manusha,

Ya Clk connected to ILA is clean and test cases you mean Exactly what??

Thank you

Naveen

0 Kudos
naveenshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Vijay,

Yes my design is constrained and timing violations are taken care.. but still i am facing this problem

Thank you

Naveen

0 Kudos
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Can you check this in the latest version of Vivado 2014.4?

Regards,
Achutha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
naveenshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I keep getting this error, i dont understand the problem... can any body explain me the cause of this please??

ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Arg. to function CseILA_unrollTraceMemory() failed:traceMemorySize >= (samplewordsizewithmark * sampleCnt * windowCnt)
ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Could not get Parameter: trace_data.
ERROR: [Labtools 27-1829] vcse_server failed during internal command 'CseXsdb_getParameters'. See previous error messages.

Thank you

Naveen

0 Kudos
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Naveen,

Please check the unconstrained paths in your design. Run report timing summary..Refer to the screenshot.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Capture.JPG
0 Kudos
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Details of the Error:http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/62421.html

Regards,
Achutha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @naveenshankar ,

Did that helped? let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,Vijay
0 Kudos