cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Vivado report detailed routing resource utilization

I want to know detailed routing resource used by each block. The "Design Route Status" only provides total number of nets of the entire design. Does anyone know how to get routing resource utilization (Number of nets, switch boxes etc) for each block?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Vivado report detailed routing resource utilization

Hi @shivukumarpatil

Please refer the below link of AR for this.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/54053.html

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @thakurr,

The procedure prints logic utilization like LUT, RAM, DSP etc. Can you please tell me if it is possible to get routing resource utilization like Switch boxes, Nets etc.?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @shivukumarpatil

I cannot see  there is  any way to get the routing resource utilization of nets and switch boxes in Vivado or ISE.

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos