cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kahmed06
Visitor
Visitor

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

Jump to solution

Hi.

I was trying to install vivado 2019.1, however I got the following message

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

I looked for the solution and tried the suggested approach like: change the profile and others, but it did not work. Please provide me some solution specific to my account.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

seems strange that you managed to download the package, yet cant' register it ,

When did you email websupport ?

its a human at the other end of websupport, and they have a lot to do which is a manual process, so it can take some days to get an answer,

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bruce_karaffa
Scholar
Scholar

Did you read Answer Record 44043 ?  Did you send the email to websupport@xilinx.com?  Are you in a category D or E country?

kahmed06
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Bruce,

I read the answer, I sent email to websupport@xilinx.com. And I am from USA, which is not from D or E country.

Thanks for your quick response.

0 Kudos
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

seems strange that you managed to download the package, yet cant' register it ,

When did you email websupport ?

its a human at the other end of websupport, and they have a lot to do which is a manual process, so it can take some days to get an answer,

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

kahmed06
Visitor
Visitor

After the adjustment from the support team, now I can download. Thanks everyone.