cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sa1s

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I can't download Vivado, it appears that when i give my credentials the message "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification." appears as an error message. I've searched for solution but didn't find any. Can anyone solve this problem or at least contact me?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anatoli

Hello @sa1s ,

Looks like your Xilinx.com profile is currently blocked and is being screened by our export compliance team and is placed on hold and that is the reason why you are currently unable to generate a license or download Vivado. 

Therefore, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and they will work with Global Trade Compliance team (GTC) to get this checked and unblocked for you then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
dpaul24
Scholar
Scholar

@sa1s ,

Please do as mentioned here:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

sa1s

I checked the First Name, Last Name, Company Name and Shipping Address, and they are all verified.

I used many browser and deleted the cookies from them (Chrome, Mozilla ecc).

What should i do? Should i wait or contact someone?

0 Kudos
dpaul24
Scholar
Scholar

@sa1s ,

What you have to do is written at the last part of the link. Did you read the contents of the link thoroughly?

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @sa1s ,

Looks like your Xilinx.com profile is currently blocked and is being screened by our export compliance team and is placed on hold and that is the reason why you are currently unable to generate a license or download Vivado. 

Therefore, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and they will work with Global Trade Compliance team (GTC) to get this checked and unblocked for you then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos