cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Whether it is possible to program a FPGA(zynq fpga) using ARM PL JTAG,if possible then which cable i have to use and how to program?

Hello everyone,

I am using Zynq ZC702 evaluation board.whether it is possible to program a bit file using ARM PL JTAG,If it is possible then please let me know how to do that.And which cable i have to use for programming the FPGA?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Whether it is possible to program a FPGA(zynq fpga) using ARM PL JTAG,if possible then which cable i have to use and how to program?

Hi @deepak1991,

I didn't get your query correctly. Are you looking for a way to program only PL using JTAG?

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Whether it is possible to program a FPGA(zynq fpga) using ARM PL JTAG,if possible then which cable i have to use and how to program?

Hello Arpan,

I am trying to download bit file into PL using ARM PJTAG Header(J41) in evaluation schematics.whether it is possible to download using this JTAG?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @deepak1991

Please avoid creating multiple threads for the same topic.

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Zynq-All-Programmable-SoC/Whether-it-is-possible-to-program-a-FPGA-zynq-fpga-using-ARM-PL/m-p/751853

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos