UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie am99

Xilinx Download Center - Name and Address Verification

Hi! I want to download Xilinx ISE Foundation WebPACK - 9.2i  Full Product Installation but when I want to complete the request I have to complete the State field which says that I have to use 2-letter code for your US state or Canadian province and I am from Europe. Is it that why my request it's not approved and every time they say "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification."? Can someone help me?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Re: Xilinx Download Center - Name and Address Verification

Foundation is quiet old, and has come up on the forums a few times,
generaly , it seems you need to contact your local support,

e.g.
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Installation-and-Licensing/Xilinx-ISE-Foundation-10-1-Evaluation-License/m-p/203793
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos

Re: Xilinx Download Center - Name and Address Verification

Hello @am99,

Thanks for letting us know. Please note that your account was previously blocked and has been screened by our export compliance team and was placed on hold and that is the reason why you were previously unable to generate a license or download Vivado.

However, export compliance team has now reviewed your account and has enabled your profile and you are good to go now. Please try again and let me know if you still seeing this error.

As a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. Therefore, please don’t update your profiles (unless it is needed to do so) once the profile is re-enabled.

If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support(websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos