UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor alokazapa
Visitor

Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC702 Evaluation Kit With Matlab Simulink Model

Hello all

I tried searching on Google search engine about my questions but i couldn't find any proper answers. Therefore, I finally came here to ask my query.

I am planning to buy this kit "Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC702 Evaluation Kit" for my automotive related project.

I want to use matlab as my simulink model. I guess I can use this "zynqlib" from Matlab for Zynq-7000 boards as shown in figure.

.xilinx_zynq_zynqlib.png

In most of the websites, it discusses hdlcoder_led_blinking which is mostly explaning about HDL coder. Main target is to upload my simulation model to SoC ZC702 by using "zynqlib". I need some drivers to create my simulation model such as CAN blockset, Digital I/O, Analog Inputs. Is this possible, I could use these drivers in my simulation model. Also, how embedded coder is helpful and how to upload simulink model using embedded coder onto the ZC702 board. 

Any help would be highly appreciated. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC702 Evaluation Kit With Matlab Simulink Model

yes you can use these libraries but this is not related to sysgen libraries. You can use sysgen as well with ZC702 Evaluation Kit or zynq devices.
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor alokazapa
Visitor

Re: Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC702 Evaluation Kit With Matlab Simulink Model

Thanks @balkris for your reply.

Is there any example where I can see how to upload matlab simulink model to ZC702 using those libraries like CAN, Digital I/O and Anaglog Inputs?

Regards

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

this is mathwork product therefore you need to contact them directly. I will let you know if anything available with XILINX .
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.