Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohamed.shfat
Observer
Observer

Xk_index for FFT 9.0 IP

Jump to solution

Hello everyone and good evening 

I apologize for being asking a lot of questions recently , but there is something i couldn't understand it very well in the FFT 9.0 core design , which is Xk index at the FFT output or tuser_data as it is called in the core .

I wanna ask that the Xk_index is used for what exactly and how can i make it useful for my design and debugging , i need to understand every point in this core to get the results that i wish , may you help me and explain this point for me please . 

Thanks for everything 

Regrades . 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
there are two index in FFT core Xn_index which is corresponding to input sequence. The other is output sequence Xk_index. These are the basically counter which is corresponding to FFT count size. For 8 point it will count from 0-7 . its basically FFT output point size location location
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
there are two index in FFT core Xn_index which is corresponding to input sequence. The other is output sequence Xk_index. These are the basically counter which is corresponding to FFT count size. For 8 point it will count from 0-7 . its basically FFT output point size location location
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.

View solution in original post

balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
check page 48 in IP product guide
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/xfft/v9_0/pg109-xfft.pdf
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
0 Kudos
mohamed.shfat
Observer
Observer

Thanks balkris i got it now . 

regards  

0 Kudos