Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saber_mar
Visitor
Visitor

add device to licence

Jump to solution

Hello,

With the Xilinx University program, I have receiveda Nexys 4 board and licence. when running vivado (2013.4) for implementation i get this error: "[Common 17-345] A valid license was not found for feature 'Synthesis' and/or device 'xc7a100t'. Please run the Xilinx License Configuration Manager for assistance in determining
which features and devices are licensed for your system.

So how can I activate this device (and others) to be included in my licence.

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
siktap
Scholar
Scholar

You cant add devices in your license file. Did you install your license using XLCM?Use the following AR to load the license file.

XLCM-> Manage license-> Load license file.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/36564.htm

After doing this, you can see valid licenses. If you have a valid license, you should be able to run synthesis.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
siktap
Scholar
Scholar

You cant add devices in your license file. Did you install your license using XLCM?Use the following AR to load the license file.

XLCM-> Manage license-> Load license file.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/36564.htm

After doing this, you can see valid licenses. If you have a valid license, you should be able to run synthesis.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi,
Have you tried the suggestions mentioned by Sikta?
Please mark the post as solution if it helped to resolve the issue.
If you are still facing the issue, can you please attach xinfo file?
To generate xinfo, run the xinfo.exe from the location <Vivado_installed_directory>\2013.4\ids_lite\ISE\bin\nt64\xinfo.exe. It will generate xinfo.txt in your homedrive.
Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos