cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

exporting design

i have a design in xilinx and i want to export the design into another software where i can test the design with analog circuit components. pls provide any softwares where i can do this.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: exporting design

Hi,
Can you please brief your requirement in detail.
In general you can dump the bitstream into FPGA & then connect the passive components on the board as per your requirement and test the functionality.
Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Observer
Observer

i can simulate my orginal design in labveiw but for that i need the design in xilinx to be exported to it can i do that
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

If you are trying to export the design from Xilinx tools to Labview, please contact labview.

Thanks,
Vinay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

I think you may need AMS evaluation platform.

Can you check page 9 of the following guide:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/ams101/2013_1/ug960-7series-ams-trd-user-guide.pdf
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Hi,

so you might want to check ni.com for FPGA support.

They offer a lot of things, but not neccessarily a pure software solution.

And you probably need to spend a little fortune for the HW/SW and licenses.

-----

I'm not familiar with the Labview environment, but it surely can create (text) files from your simulation results.

Maybe you can create a HDL-testbench that reads in these files as stimuli and does the logic simulation.

Or vice versa, if the analog stuff is connected to the outputs of the FPGA.

Only a closed loop simulation will be quite difficult (while not impossible).

Our students have done similar things with the matlab environment (so they could avoid using sysgen), but it depends quite a lot on the complexity of your design.

Have a nice simulation

Eilert

0 Kudos