Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

how to write a standard_logic_vector values into a file

hi

I am using a FFT ip core. And my result is stored in m_axis_tdata which is a 16 bit std_logic_vector. Can anyone suggest me how to get all the values of m_axis_tdata for 32 point FFT into a Text file or a binary file,

thank u.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hi gaonkar@123,

You can insert ILA and export ILA data to .csv file.

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

gaonkar@123 check this out: http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~traylor/ece474/vhdl_lectures/text_io.pdf for simulation. For hardware capture use an ILA as @arpansur suggests.

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi gaonkar@123,

Were the suggestions provided helpful?

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos