cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ip core reed solomon encoder v9 without axi4

Hi

Is it possible to use logic core ip reed solomon encoder version 9 with AXI4 interface.

regards

Rose Varghese

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Re: ip core reed solomon encoder v9 without axi4

@rosepadayatty why is axi4 undesirable ? and what are you trying to accomplish by removing it? 

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
Highlighted

i am not interfacing anything with rs encoder. i simply want to include that in my design. so i dont want AXI4.

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher

@rosepadayatty this core seems to use axi-stream for input & output. If you configure it properly there is no control interface. What axi4 interface do you want to remove? axis streams are necessary to use the ip.

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

In vivado the core only supports AXI4 Stream interfaces and there is no non axi interface option available.

You need to drive the data through AXI4 stream when this is integrated to your design.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos