cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manter58
Visitor
Visitor

vivado 2015.2:how could I configure fpga via a programming completed flash (Zynq 7010)

Jump to solution

I am using Vivado to program a FPGA which is xc7z010clg400-1 is a development board. I am now trying power on the board and make FPGA be configured by flash memory. If I just use program device to FPGA only, it's OK. I try to configure flash and get the response is "Flash Programming completed successfully" now, however, the board seems not work. I have no idea if something I forgot. I tried to find some help but more and more information point to do setting "Edit Device Properties" but my window has not same setting item.
Could anyone could help me ?
Best Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@manter58

Are you initializing the Zynq PS section? 

Have you verified the functionlaity of the design just by using JTAG/XMDprogramming?

How is the QSPI image created?

Refer to the link for details on creating Zynq boot image http://www.xilinx.com/training/zynq/how-to-create-zynq-boot-image-using-xilinx-sdk.htm

-Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@manter58

Are you initializing the Zynq PS section? 

Have you verified the functionlaity of the design just by using JTAG/XMDprogramming?

How is the QSPI image created?

Refer to the link for details on creating Zynq boot image http://www.xilinx.com/training/zynq/how-to-create-zynq-boot-image-using-xilinx-sdk.htm

-Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
smarell
Community Manager
Community Manager
Please follow the debug guidelines provided in http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/59174.html to narrow down or solve this issue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos
manter58
Visitor
Visitor

@

0 Kudos