Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

where are my history questions in the forums

Jump to solution

During the months I'm active in XIlinx forums I've asked several questions, in several forums.

I want to look for all these questions but can't find any place (in my personal zone, or any other place) which holds all my questions. 

Am I missing something or there isn't actually a webpage which holds all my history in the forum? (which is straight forward in other forums I've been active at).

I've found this link but it does not appear (the link is from 2009...)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: where are my history questions in the forums

Jump to solution

Hi @roymesi2,

On the top-left is your own user name when you are logged in. Clicking on it will open your profile. On the bottom of your profile page is a list the 5 recent most postings((Latest Post by user) of yours. If you want to see a full list of your postings, click on View all posts (which is visible on right most corner of Latest post section). You will get all the post you made.

Regards,

Deepak D N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Reply or Give Kudos or Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: where are my history questions in the forums

Jump to solution

Hi @roymesi2,

On the top-left is your own user name when you are logged in. Clicking on it will open your profile. On the bottom of your profile page is a list the 5 recent most postings((Latest Post by user) of yours. If you want to see a full list of your postings, click on View all posts (which is visible on right most corner of Latest post section). You will get all the post you made.

Regards,

Deepak D N

Please Reply or Give Kudos or Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Deepak D N
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post