UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor mohanlale
Visitor

xilinx system generator errors :unable open file for reading: vsionsources.mdl

hello.

I'm doing image processing using xilinx system generator.

In my model I am using video viewer link option to store output image into the "video to workspace" block and then call the stored variable " vout " by the image from the worksspace to the " resize " block for further processing. please refer the images as I attached

I run this model successfully by configuring xilinx ISE 14.6 with MATLAB 2012a ,2013a.

while I run this same model in xinlinx 14.2 with MATLAB 2011a ,

It gives me error message as shown in images.

If you found solution of this problem please notify me.

thank you in advance.

error_sysgen.PNG
1.PNG
2.PNG
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: xilinx system generator errors :unable open file for reading: vsionsources.mdl

Hi

Is it ISE14.2 and MATLAB R2011a

Check if you have the permissions of the file when you changed to ISE14.2,try running as administrator mode.

Try clearing cache and copying the model to a other location with read permissions and check if it helps

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor mohanlale
Visitor

Re: xilinx system generator errors :unable open file for reading: vsionsources.mdl

I already tried clear the cache by executing all these comand which is given in link, but could not found solution to my problem.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/37984.html

please tell me the procedure to solve this issue step by step.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor arronlee
Visitor

I wonder do I need another image resizing SDK for help? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

0 Kudos