UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

New blog series on Zynq design—from Sweden

by Xilinx Employee ‎02-18-2014 10:19 AM - edited ‎02-18-2014 02:33 PM (74,812 Views)

Sven Andersson Blog Image.jpgI’ve just learned of a new blog series on Zynq design being written by Sven Andersson in Sweden. Andersson is an embedded design consultant, experienced with designs using both FPGAs and ASICs. He received a ZedBoard a while ago, got some recent training, and is now busily building his first Zynq SoC design. Better still, he’s documenting his experiences in a series of posts—thirteen in the past two weeks!

If you’d like to see what he’s doing, click here.

Comments
by Observer svenand
on ‎02-21-2014 06:43 AM

I have just finished my first experiment, running a simple "Hello World" program in the ARM processing system. In the next experiment I will add some hardware in the FPGA controlling the LEDs on the ZedBoard. Welcome to join me in this blog series.

Sven

by Observer svenand
on ‎02-26-2014 02:35 AM

I have run the CoreMark benchmark on the Zynq processing system. Read my blog to find out more.

Sven

Labels
About the Author
  • Be sure to join the Xilinx LinkedIn group to get an update for every new Xcell Daily post! ******************** Steve Leibson is the Director of Strategic Marketing and Business Planning at Xilinx. He started as a system design engineer at HP in the early days of desktop computing, then switched to EDA at Cadnetix, and subsequently became a technical editor for EDN Magazine. He's served as Editor in Chief of EDN Magazine, Embedded Developers Journal, and Microprocessor Report. He has extensive experience in computing, microprocessors, microcontrollers, embedded systems design, design IP, EDA, and programmable logic.