UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Black Box error while running FMC-HDMI-CAM + PYTHON-1300-C Reference Design Tutorial on Zynq zc702 board

Highlighted

Black Box error while running FMC-HDMI-CAM + PYTHON-1300-C Reference Design Tutorial on Zynq zc702 board

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am working on the getting started design tutorial (FMC-HDMI-CAM + PYTHON-1300-C) for zynq board. This tutorial is for the vivado's version 2014.4, but I use vivado 2015.3.

I could create the block design and the synthesis was complete, but the implementation failed writing the following error :

• [DRC 23-20] Rule violation (INBB-3) Black Box Instances - Cell 'onsemi_vita_cam_0/U0/onsemi_vita_cam_v3_1_S00_AXI_inst/onsemi_vita_cam_core_inst/framestart2_regen_l/pulse_regen_l' of type 'onsemi_vita_spi_0/U0/onsemi_vita_spi_v3_1_S00_AXI_inst/onsemi_vita_spicore_inst/vita_spi_txfifo_l/afifo_32_l/fifo_generator_v12_0' has undefined contents and is considered a black box. The contents of this cell must be defined for opt_design to complete successfully.

How can I resolve this in my project?

Thanks a lot.

Please reply.