UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

LPC and HPC FMC power supplies

Highlighted
Visitor

LPC and HPC FMC power supplies

I would like to know which of the LPC and HPC FMC connectors power supplies at both the ML605 and ZC706 EVBs, i.e. VADJ, VIO_B_M2C, VREF_A_M2C,  VREF_B_M2C, 3P3VAUX, 3P3V,and 12P0V should come from the card that is plugged into the connectors

Thanks,

Fotis

Scholar

Re: LPC and HPC FMC power supplies

@fotis.plessas Did you check the UG, Schematics of the board?

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visitor

Yes, but I'm a little bit consused especially with the ML605. for e.g. VREF_A_M2C is a NC pin on the schematic but its a 0 to VADJ 1mA max supply as noted at the UG534

Thanks,

Fotis

Scholar

@fotis.plessasHow about ZC706? Is it same?

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
Visitor

All the coresponding pins are NC on the ZC706 EVB

Visitor

Does Xilinix know the answer or not?