UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor bookerjans
Visitor

Where can I download Designing with Verilog Course lecture presentation slides?

I have nearly completed the Design with Verilog course OnDemand but I need the lecture slides in order to go back and review material.  Usually, there is a slide handout or a download available for lectures.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Where can I download Designing with Verilog Course lecture presentation slides?

You can go back and review the slides for the length of your subscription.  If you would like a copy of the workbook, please send an email to registrar@xilinx.com.

0 Kudos
Visitor bookerjans
Visitor

Re: Where can I download Designing with Verilog Course lecture presentation slides?

Eventually the subscription will end. It would be good to have a copy of the lecture slides for reference after the subscription ends. Will registrar provide that also?

0 Kudos

Yes, the "workbook" is our name for the slide workbook.

0 Kudos
Visitor bookerjans
Visitor

OK. Thanks.

0 Kudos