UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie csjohsn3

4 Channel ADC 200ksps FPGA

Im am working on designing a FPGA board that can process 4 signals at a time. I essentially need to be able to do have 4 ADC channels and be able to do 4 FFTs simultaneously. Is there a dev board that would give me this capability? Or am I better off to get an FPGA dev board and design my ADC input circuit seperately?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor joelby
Advisor

Re: 4 Channel ADC 200ksps FPGA

Nothing comes to mind, but you're usually better off designing an ADC board to your own specifications - you haven't mentioned ADC precision, input voltage range, etc. and generally a dev board won't do exactly what you want. You could check if Digilent have a module that does something similar though.. I know they have some ADCs, but I'm not sure about four channel ones.
0 Kudos
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: 4 Channel ADC 200ksps FPGA

There are several quad ADC FMC boards. Search for "4 ADC FMC" with any search engine and you should get several results.
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos