cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC701 FMC signals skews or lengths

Jump to solution

Hi all guys,

I have bought the AC701 rev.1 development board and as I'm developing a very high frequency interface with data traveling onto the FMC data lanes I need to know if there is some official xilinx document where I can find lanes lengths or relative skews in order to consider it throughout the development.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Eng. F.L.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vatsalt
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

You can download the .BRD Allegro file and can get the trace lengths using Allegro Software(Full Version).

If you don’t have the full version you can use Allegro free Viewer to view the trace you want to check.

But this will be through a manual process.

If you have full version of Allegro tool you can export the trace lengths of all the nets into an excel file and check the traces of your interest.

Please go through below link to download .BRD file here.

you can download the content confirming version of your board.

Best Regards,

Vatsal

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vatsalt
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

You can download the .BRD Allegro file and can get the trace lengths using Allegro Software(Full Version).

If you don’t have the full version you can use Allegro free Viewer to view the trace you want to check.

But this will be through a manual process.

If you have full version of Allegro tool you can export the trace lengths of all the nets into an excel file and check the traces of your interest.

Please go through below link to download .BRD file here.

you can download the content confirming version of your board.

Best Regards,

Vatsal

View solution in original post

Thank you