UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer sabiya
Observer

Board Files

How to install zcu102 board files on vivado 2018.3.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Board Files

Hi @sabiya ,

ZCU102 board files are part of Vivado 2018.3 install which means if you've installed Vivado 2018.3 (with Zynq Ultrascale + family devices), you are expected to have these board files installed by default.

Most probable reason for not having these board files installed is missing out on Zynq Ultrascale + family during installation. If this is the issue, then you can can incrementally add additional tools and devices post-install. 

To add new tools or devices:
• For Windows, click the Start menu, and select Xilinx Design Tools → Vivado <version> → Add Design Tools or Devices
• For Linux, select Vivado → Help → Add Design Tools or Devices.

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer sabiya
Observer

I don't  have zcu 102 board files. i want those file link please help me.

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Assuming you rversion oif tools suports these devices,

For Windows, click the Start menu, and select Xilinx Design Tools → Vivado <version> → Add Design Tools or Devices

just check you version of tools and supported devices, i.e. the free web pack version of the tools does not support all devices.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
Observer sabiya
Observer

My vivado support zcu zynq ultra scale series. But, i want zcu 102 board files on vivado  2018.3. I have only 2015 vivado version file but i want vivado 2018.3 version file.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @sabiya ,

Can you please share output of command -

get_board_parts -latest_file_version *zcu102*

Regards,
Ashish
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Observer sabiya
Observer

Zynq ultra scale + MPSOC ZCU102 board files on vivado 2018.3 i want.

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Assuming you rversion oif tools suports these devices,

For Windows, click the Start menu, and select Xilinx Design Tools → Vivado <version> → Add Design Tools or Devices

just check you version of tools and supported devices, i.e. the free web pack version of the tools does not support all devices.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos