UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor mtde
Visitor

Can't Capture correct data from ADC's serial LVDS output using High Speed Select I/O

Jump to solution

Currently, we are bringing up a new board with AD9653+Xilinx ZYNQ Ultrascale+. We can’t capture correct data from AD9653 serial LVDS. 

Problem description:

Bit clock @ 400MHz: We can get correct data both in test pattern mode and normal working mode.

Bit clock @1GHz: We captured an unexpected 1 bit or 9 bits data when switched from test pattern mode to normal working mode.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Can't Capture correct data from ADC's serial LVDS output using High Speed Select I/O

Jump to solution

I'm glad to hear you're up and running! Please mark your Solution as Accepted, to benefit other users.

Thanks for the update!

Andres

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Can't Capture correct data from ADC's serial LVDS output using High Speed Select I/O

Jump to solution

Hi mtde,

Which Xilinx Evaluation Board are you using? 

How are you connecting the ADC to the Xilinx Eval Board?

Thanks,
Andres

0 Kudos
Visitor mtde
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi Andres, Thanks for your support. We connected the ADC board to Xilinx ZYNQ Ultrascale+ Eval board by FMC connector. This issue has been solved when we changed MSB first to LSB first. Sincerely, LB Shi
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

I'm glad to hear you're up and running! Please mark your Solution as Accepted, to benefit other users.

Thanks for the update!

Andres

View solution in original post

0 Kudos