Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Can't download xtp247.pdf and xtp242.pdf for ZC706 Board

Jump to solution

Folks,

I am trying to get documentation for the ZC706 Board "BIST" and "Restore Flash" Tutorials.

On the xilinx web page:

http://xgoogle.xilinx.com/search?output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&client=support&proxystylesheet=support&site=Answers_Docs&filter=0&resultsView=category&tab=bk&num=200&sortBy=date&show_dynamic_navigation=1&sort=date%3AD%3AR%3Ad1&documentClass=Docu...

The PDFs for the BIST and Restoring Flash Tutorials are locked and I can't seem to download them. (XTP242 - ZC706 BIST Tutorial (2013.4 C) ( ver 6.0, 13383 KB ) [PDF]  and XTP247 - ZC706 Restoring Flash Tutorial (2013.4 C) ( ver 6.0, 7304 KB ) [PDF] )

How canI get these pdf docs?

I am able to download the zip files but there doesn't seem to be any docs in them.

Thanks,

John Pavan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

The maximum file size allowed here is 10MB, so couldn't attach here.

I have mailed you the pdf.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

Find the pdf docs attached.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi,

I think you posted the same doc twice...can you attach xtp242.pdf also?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

The maximum file size allowed here is 10MB, so couldn't attach here.

I have mailed you the pdf.

Regards,

Satish

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Got them both now.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hello, 

I cannot download XTP244 - ZC706 MIG Tutorial (2013.4 C) ( ver 6.0, 8386 KB ) [PDF] because web-page is empty after click through.

Can I get this file?

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

Find the file attached.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

FYI

I've reported this to have it investigated and fixed and this seems like a browser issue:

I can reproduce the problem with Firefox, but when I try with Internet Explorer 10, the link works fine.

Best regards,

Dries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented by clicking the star next to the post.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

UPDATE:

web development is looking into a long-term fix.

In the meantime, here are the instructions to work around this issue:

For Firefox browser

you will notice a shield in the URL of the browser:

1.png

If you click on the shield, you will see the message below. Click on “Disable protection on this page” and the PDF will open:

2.png

For IE browser:

you will see the box shown belowat the bottom of the browser.

Click on “Show all content” to see the PDF file

3.png

For Chrome browser:

you will see a shield at the end of the URL. Click on “Load unsafe script” to see the PDF

4.png

Best regards,

Dries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented by clicking the star next to the post.