Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Configure Clocks in KCU105 board

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to know how many external clocks are available in KCU105 and the procedure to configure them.

Is there any document or some other information available for the same?

RGds

Sapan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @sapan533,

You need to check Appendix C from below UG
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/kcu105/ug917-kcu105-eval-bd.pdf 

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

Refer clocks section of below doc

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/kcu105/ug917-kcu105-eval-bd.pdf

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @sapan533,

You need to check Appendix C from below UG

Regards,
Ashish

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@sapan533 Are you looking for clock source in KCU105? there are on boards oscillators which generates the clock

Please check UG from page 29

-Pratham

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the response. It was helpful. But I want to know how do we run this Clock Menu?

Rgds

Sapan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@sapan533 To access system controller menu please follow 7 stpes given on page no 94 

-Pratham

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Ohh..Thanks a lot Pratham. I will have to install these extra drivers now.

RGds

Sapan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

@pratham 

I have the cp210x driver installed on my Linux machine. And USB cable is also setup. Instead of installing tera term, Can i simply use "screen /dev/ttyx" feature?

I could not locate tera term for linux. On linux how will I fond the COM port to which I need to connect?

RGds

Sapan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

I had to download the latest driver for cp210x and then install it. After that I installed minicom and configured it for ttyUSB0. Then I was able to configure the clocks using minicom

0 Kudos