cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Driver for K7 Connectivity TRD

Hello - I would like to know if anyone has successfully recompiled the KC705 driver that comes with the K7 Connectivity TRD to run on RHEL6?  This would allow me to use the development platform without having to reboot it every time with a Fedora 16 Live disk.   

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The information in the following forum post http://forums.xilinx.com/xlnx/board/crawl_message?board.id=PCIe&message.id=4243 address your query

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - the link you provided is about getting the TRD to run under 64-bit Linux.   I'm not having a problem running it under 64-bit Linux.  In fact, I have insttalled the 64-bit version of Fedora 16 on a seperate server and it works fine with the TRD.   Ideally, what I would like is to do is compile the driver under Red Hat 6 (Or RHEL6 as noted in my original post), which is a Xilinx supported operating system.  By having the driver compile under this OS and associated kernel, I can use one OS everywhere, as well as run the TRD on the same platform as my development system. 

I have provided the error log (make.log) when I try to compile under RHEL 6.5 kernel 2.6.32-431.11.2.el6.x86_64.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos