05-16-2019 06:54 PM
When I want to program the flash memory MT28GU01GAAA1EGC-0SIT (Micron) on VCU108 board. I get a error message "[Labtools 27-3347] Flash Programming Unsuccessful: Byte 16777216 does not match (FF != 00)" at about 93%.
Is anyone have thsi before and how to solve it?
Thanks a lot.
05-17-2019 09:50 AM
I believe you are getting this error after verification test get fail (Please correct me if I am wrong)
1. Please check is VCCBRAM LED is lit or not?
2. Please share the log file with us.
3. Please share the picture of your board when Power is ON.
4. Which Vivado version and OS you are using?
5. Are you enabling the compression in bitstream setting?
05-17-2019 07:03 PM
16777216 is 0x1000000. I don't know about "Labtools" but it pin-points to that programming tool not setting-up the extended address register in the QSPI memory although it's using 3 byte adressing and not 4 byte addressing. Max address with 3 byte addressing is 0xFFFFFF, one less than 0x1000000.
05-22-2019 03:15 AM
Hi Naveen, thanks a lot for your reply.
Yes, this error message appears during verification test.
After change the the RS pin to "25:24", the error message gone and the flash can be programmed sucessfully.
However, after I power up the board again, I expect my design will run from the flash memory without program the board again. But it does not. Do you have any suggestion?
05-22-2019 03:16 AM - edited 05-22-2019 03:17 AM
Hi ericv, thanks for your reply.
The programming issue is solve. But seems my design cannot run automatically from the flash memoery after the board power up.
05-22-2019 08:22 PM
I solved the flash memory programming issue. However, I cannot run my design from the flash memory. I've followed the procedure in UG908 and the video tutorial "Indirectly Program an FPGA using Vivado Device Programmer". After I run "Boot from Configuration Memory Device", there is an error message "[Labtools 27-2254] Booting from configuration memory device unsuccessful". Then I tried to power up the board again, my design didn't run automatically.
Please help. Thanks a lot.
05-23-2019 02:02 AM
1. Can you please share the log file with us.
2. Pleases share the bitgen settings of the bitfile.
3. Please confirm, are you facing this issue with a particular mcs file?
4. "After changing the RS pin to "25:24", the error message gone" I believe you are using the MSB address bit in your design (Please correct me if I am wrong). Did you check the same on the board?