Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liang
Visitor
Visitor

Find SCUI Download for KCU105

Jump to solution

Hello - 

I am working with the KCU105 development kit and need to configue VADJ to 1.8V . As I understand it, If want VADJ to bootup everytime default 1.8V automatically need to use the host PC resident system controller user interface (SCUI) to set the default value, which Xilinx provides. However, I am unable to find this application for KCU105 on the product page to download it. 

Where can I find the SCUI for KCU105? 

Thanks,
Liang

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
miker
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@liang 

Did you reference the KCU105 Board User Guide (UG917; v1.10) in Appendix C: System Controller?  This discusses the UART controls of the System Controller.  It highlights the Adjustable FMC expansion interface voltage.

forums_ug917_sc.png

Please Reply, Kudos, and Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
miker
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@liang 

Did you reference the KCU105 Board User Guide (UG917; v1.10) in Appendix C: System Controller?  This discusses the UART controls of the System Controller.  It highlights the Adjustable FMC expansion interface voltage.

forums_ug917_sc.png

Please Reply, Kudos, and Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

liang
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Miker,

I know this method , and it does work .  But it need to use UART to set the VADJ to 1.8V  every time if i power down and power on again,  

I check other method on net , they say a SCUI can set to force  the VADJ to 1.8V   just one time , and if power off and reboot , VADJ will automatically set to 1.8V.

Or do you know any other mehtod to program  VADJ 1.8 just one time ,and no need to re program every time after power down and power on?

0 Kudos
ddn
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @liang ,

For KCU105 Board, you need to manually set VADJ to required voltage level everytime using UART after power cycle. No other method is their to set VADJ voltage to particular voltage permanently in one go.

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
liang
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you ,

I think this is the solution , 

there is no other method to keep VADJ voltage after reboot . Need to use UART to set everytime power on.

0 Kudos