UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

How can I change xapp1274 to haveTx and Rx in different I/O banks?

I am using Kcu105 with J22 FMC loopback board.

I want to implement xapp1274 (Asynch mode) on my board. I found out that J22 FMC loopback board has a loopback connection between banks of 68 to 67. I want to know that how can I change sources to have the desired platform for testing loopback with FMC loopback board?

I have read readme file of xapp1274 implementation, but the file and pdf don't mention how to change the design to have RX and Tx in a separate I/O banks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Voyager
Voyager

Re: How can I change xapp1274 to haveTx and Rx in different I/O banks?

@behnam_2705new,

More than likely, you will need to create two implementations.  One with only the TX section and the other with only the RX section.

Ted Booth - Tech. Lead FPGA Design Engineer
www.designlinxhs.com
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: How can I change xapp1274 to haveTx and Rx in different I/O banks?

do you mean that I should double instantiate Byte_Top_RxTx_Prbs  module and then select one of them for bank 67 and the other one for bank 68?

as I've seen Xilinx declare that this project is suitable for testing loop back in Kcu105 board with FMC loopback (J22) daughterboard. I need minimum change to implement AsyncDataCapture_Byte code in my board.

0 Kudos