UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie rodrigo.mmz

IP Integrator XADC + DA3 Modules

Hello,

Im working on the following IP Integrator design. I have an Arty7 35T FPGA

I want to create a block diagram with two modules. The objetive for this implementation is to create a Analog-Digital-Analog vivado project (This one will be a part for a big project). The modules are:

- XADC: Input 0-3.33v  converted to 16bits. This one as a clock input ( CLK100MHZ )

- Pmod DA3: Digital to Analog converter with SPI Protocol. Inputs 16bits is converted by SPI protocol in a Analog value (max 2.51v). This one as a clock input ( i_clk )

My first idea was to connect Pmod DA3 clock to XADC clock creating a unique clock for the entire design. This design was validated. Creating a HDL Wrapper, it has a correct synthesis, implemetation and bitstream. Programing the board i dont get any analog value for output Pmod DA3, it only works output LED[15:0]. Captura.PNG

Modules works correctly independently.

Should i make a differente connection for clocks?

I dont know if there is a clock problem or other type problem.

i attach the project

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! 

0 Kudos