Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

KCU1250 on VIVADO

Hi,

Latly I got my new KCU1250, I installed the latest VIVADO 2015.2 but there is no KCU1250 in the boards over there.

Are you going to publish a patch for it soon?

Or, I'll neet to wait until VIVADO 2015.3 get published?

Moreover I saw that you got an IBERT example design on your site,

But for an unknowen reason I couldn't download it.

I tried to do so on several computers, with no success.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@daniel1111 Link seems to be broken for 2015.2. Let me check board files for you

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Meanwhile you can download 2015.1 files and can use it . Will get this link Fixed.

https://secure.xilinx.com/webreg/clickthrough.do?cid=388815&license=RefDesLicense&filename=rdf0352-kcu1250-ibert-2015-1.zip&languageID=1

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Thank you for your fast replay.

Is there an option to build an IBERT design by myself?

I couldn't find the board in the project setup.

thank you again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@daniel1111 Please download 2015.1 files, you would see directory project_files, just open it with 2015.2 and re-run till bitstream.

I think we dont release board files for char board. You have to select the part using part selector like this

-Pratham

forum.JPG
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Thank you for the solution,

I'll try that.

Daniel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@daniel1111 Please close this thread

-Pratham

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@daniel1111 Link is Fixed, you can download 2015.2 IBERT design from xilinx.com

-Pratham

0 Kudos