UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie matan_n

Looking for Virtex + SoC EVK

Hi all,

I currently use a ZC706 for prototyping, but I'm running out of I/Os and logic / DSP / memory.

I'm looking for a bigger FPGA EVK. I need at least 1,000,000 logic cells and 5,000 DSP slices (and around 50 Mb of memory).

for I/Os, i need 8 transceivers and 30 I/Os or 200 I/Os.

I also need to keep that dual core ARM processor... a uBlaze seems too weak for me, and will also require too much software and bring-up effort right now.

My leading solution for now is connecting the ZC706 to a VCU118 using transceivers and splitting the logic between them. 

I'd much rather have a single - board solution, or a single board with mezzanine.

any suggestions?

thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Looking for Virtex + SoC EVK

I would recommend you to contact your local Distributor with givven requirements
Suggestion may not make sense until unless you know cost and board availability
https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/sales-reps.html
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

@matan_n

What about a ZCU102? It is in production release now

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
0 Kudos
Newbie matan_n

Thanks @hbucher,

I've considered it, but it's a little tight in terms of FPGA size, and I don't want to migrate to it just to be out of resources in a couple of months...

0 Kudos