cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matan_n

Looking for Virtex + SoC EVK

Hi all,

I currently use a ZC706 for prototyping, but I'm running out of I/Os and logic / DSP / memory.

I'm looking for a bigger FPGA EVK. I need at least 1,000,000 logic cells and 5,000 DSP slices (and around 50 Mb of memory).

for I/Os, i need 8 transceivers and 30 I/Os or 200 I/Os.

I also need to keep that dual core ARM processor... a uBlaze seems too weak for me, and will also require too much software and bring-up effort right now.

My leading solution for now is connecting the ZC706 to a VCU118 using transceivers and splitting the logic between them. 

I'd much rather have a single - board solution, or a single board with mezzanine.

any suggestions?

thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I would recommend you to contact your local Distributor with givven requirements
Suggestion may not make sense until unless you know cost and board availability
https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/sales-reps.html
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
hbucher
Scholar
Scholar

@matan_n

What about a ZCU102? It is in production release now

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
0 Kudos
matan_n

Thanks @hbucher,

I've considered it, but it's a little tight in terms of FPGA size, and I don't want to migrate to it just to be out of resources in a couple of months...

0 Kudos