cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ML507 VGA input and DVI output example

Hi,

I'd like a working example for the ML507 board, which implements a simple pass through of the VGA input to the DVI output.

I want to build on this example, and then later on, try to implement image processing on the captured input, and later on interface with an OmniVision OV10620 digital camera module. 

Could someone give me a working example, please? I have seen threads that give some fragmented code snippets for IIC read, and modify the STD IP example with that: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Xilinx-Boards-and-Kits/ML507-AD9980-I2C-bus/td-p/30165/page/2

but I'd like a complete working example if possible. Could someone help?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi,

Would it be possible for someone from Xilinx tech support to give a solution to use the VGA in at 640x480 and output the same video feed using the DVI output at 640x480? 

I have searched the entire forum list, and there is a consensus that this is one example that is lacking from Xilinx for the ML507 development board. 

Could someone please help and post some pointers or code that will allow us to implement the VGA to DVI pass through example? 

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

Hi,

This should be a simple core. Google it.:)

0 Kudos