cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ML605-USB development

Dear all,

We are developing digital front end on ML605. And we want to configure FPGA parameters from PC side application via cy7c67300 on ml605. cy7c67300 has been successfully enumated as HID set. And we found that some GPIOs are connected between FPGA and cy7c67300.

And we want to get help how can we configure FPGA parameters via USB?

Thank you in advance

Wang  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Excuse me ,now I want to use the USB interface to transfer the data  from the PC to FPGA,but I could not drive the device,could you tell me some methods to use the USB interface to transfer the data  from the PC to FPGA?Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted

First of all, I have not many experiences on the USB development. This is just the reason I post this message.

I'd like to share some information with you.

I downloaded some reference sources from USB IC vendors(such as cypress) website. I modified the firmware, mainly SIE configuration according to my pcb board. And I used general USB driver. And now PC could enumate the USB device. The following jobs are open the device and write/read the device.

I have gone to this step.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

I am using the ML402 board with the same USB Chip (CY7C67300).

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=14316

Go to "Download CD-ROM image"

This has everything you should need to get the Cypress chip running. There is a driver that should install itself automatically if you have the board connected to the PC via USB. The hard part is getting a firmware application running on the chip. 

First you must decide if your application will run by itself on the chip (standalone) or communicate with the rest of the ML board (coprocessor)

http://www.cypress.com/?docID=4505

That should get you started. See the "Docs" folder for more information. Search for "DE1", "DE2", "DE3", "DE4" in the Docs folder to see the different design examples.

Firmware source code is located in C:\Cypress\USB\OTG-Host\Source\stand-alone

If you need more specific guidance or have any more questions feel free to send me a message. 

I have been struggling to get my CY7C67300 to work for over 5 weeks, still no success, but I now know a lot about how the chip works, or at least how it should work according to documentation and experience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hello:

I am using the CY7C67300 to develope the usb ,but i do not know what software i can use in the windows OS?could you help me? Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos