06-03-2011 12:10 AM
I require some information regarding ML605 Kit and XM105 Debug Card
1. What are the physical dimensions of XM105?
2. I want to use XM105 on HPC and FMC104 on LPC.. is it feasable in terms of dimensions of both daughter boards? do they both fit on Ml605 this way?
3. What are the operating and storage temperature ranges for ML605?
4. I want to use Digital I/Os on XM105 for high speed data transfer upto 10-20 MHZ.. is it possible with ML605-XM105 link?
5. Which version of Xilinx ISE DS Logic Edition is shipped with ML605 (12.3,12.4 or 13.1) ?
6. I want an RS232 or RS485 serial connection of ML605 with a microntroller... how do i do that?
Thanks in advance..
06-03-2011 12:31 AM - edited 06-03-2011 12:36 AM
Have you already looked through the product documentation for the ML605 board?
Have you already looked through the product documentation for the XM104 and XM105 boards?
You can find the product descriptions and documents for these products by using the search tool in the top right corner of this webpage.
I believe the answers to most (or all) of your questions are readily available through these webpages and documents. You will also find much more useful information, perhaps answering questions and concerns which you have not yet considered.
I do not understand "RS232 or RS485 serial connection of ML605 with a microntroller". Please re-phrase this.
- Bob Elkind