cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aamirjaved

ML605 and XM105

Dear all

I require some information regarding ML605 Kit and XM105 Debug Card

1. What are the physical dimensions of XM105?

2. I want to use XM105 on HPC and FMC104 on LPC.. is it feasable in terms of dimensions of both daughter boards? do they both fit on Ml605 this way?

3. What are the operating and storage temperature ranges for ML605?

4. I want to use Digital I/Os on XM105 for high speed data transfer upto 10-20 MHZ.. is it possible with ML605-XM105 link?

5. Which version of Xilinx ISE DS Logic Edition is shipped with ML605 (12.3,12.4 or 13.1) ?

6.  I want an RS232 or RS485 serial connection of ML605 with a microntroller... how do i do that?

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
1 Reply
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

Have you already looked through the product documentation for the ML605 board?

Have you already looked through the product documentation for the XM104 and XM105 boards?

You can find the product descriptions and documents for these products by using the search tool in the top right corner of this webpage.

I believe the answers to most (or all) of your questions are readily available through these webpages and documents.  You will also find much more useful information, perhaps answering questions and concerns which you have not yet considered.

I do not understand "RS232 or RS485 serial connection of ML605 with a microntroller".  Please re-phrase this.

- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos