Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Need a help in KCU105, MicroBlaze example

Hi all,

Could you help me to find a Microblaze  example project  for KCU105 , Vivado 2015.4 as simliar for ug940-vivado-tutorial-embedded-design.pdf .

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: Need a help in KCU105, MicroBlaze example

@ukonar There is already example present in vivado 2015.4. Click on example project and select the board you wish to

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forum.JPG
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Well I'm expecting to use Vivado Logic Analyzer as in ug940-vivado-tutorial-embedded-design.pdf

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@ukonar Well, then you will have to follow same instruction given in the UG to create for KCU105

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Sir, but when i tried to replace kc705 (as mentioned in UG) with KCU105 , i'm getting

1>TNS , i've attached screens shots of it . Default clk used is 300MHZ,

2>for debug CLK in UG page 101 i selected ../ddr4_0/inst/u_ddr4_infrastructure_CLK

3>and as mentioned in UG pg 113 of UG when i select Debug , i'm getting error launching program.(screenshots attached).

Please help me to resolve this issue

DELAY.png
error.png
clk.png
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

@pratham could you help me to resolve this issue with exact solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, did you find a solution for timing issues? I tried the same thing with similar results...

0 Kudos