UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie gmaturi

No VCU110 board support in Vivado 2016.4

I have Vivado 2016.4 and am trying to Use Block Diagram (BD) editor to connect IP's already generated by IPI. 

When I invoke BD with VCU110 board selected, I expect to have all the supported IP's (Hard and Soft IP's) and interfaces 

to show up on the menu. 

I only see the following IP's for VCU110 when I do that, 

I see the attachment content. 

I need help in loading all IP's interfaces in BD, so I can connect the interfaces and IP's. 

ZZZZZZ.png
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: No VCU110 board support in Vivado 2016.4

Hi

The IP's will not be shown in the Menu.

You should use ADD IP option by right clicking on the block design and select the IP you want from the list to add it to the Block diagram.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: No VCU110 board support in Vivado 2016.4

@gmaturi

I only see the following IP's for VCU110 when I do that, 

I see the attachment content. 

--> These are not IPs but the board interfaces.

You have to go to IP catalog and add the IP in the block diagram. 

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos