cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Platform Cable USB II with versatile ARM926EJ-S

does the Platform Cable USB II  or Xilinx Parallel Cable IV (JTAG debuggers)  working with versatile RealView Platform Baseboard for ARM926EJ-S through JTAG ?

Note, different bins assignment
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Platform Cable USB II with versatile ARM926EJ-S

Not sure what you really asking in your post.  If you are asking if you can still program Xilinx devices through JTAG with the ARM device in the chain then the answer is yes.  If you asking if ARM debug software can use the cable to debug the ARM processor using the Xilinx cable the answer is no.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry if i not clear in my question, i downloaded processor core into RealView LT-XC4VLX200 logicTile on RealView Platform Baseboard (ARM926EJ-S) and need to debug, the debugger software needs either Xilinx Parallel Cable IV or Platform Cable USB II (JTAG debugger) .So my question was , does the versatile supports this types of cables?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I doubt that there is anyone here that can answer your question.  You should be asking the company that built the board or the company that built your debug software. 

Ed
------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos

Ok, is there adabter converts 14 to 20 pin ,and wahat about fly wire ?
0 Kudos