UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie flote

Platform Cable USB_Model: DLC9

Hello friends, i need the drivers for windows VISTA of the Platform Cable USB. I have ISE 8.2i.

Thanksd for all
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Platform Cable USB_Model: DLC9

I'm afraid ISE 8.2 isn't the version that supports Vista.

You can install a supported version such as ISE 9.2.
0 Kudos

Hi, I also have a similar problem. I purchased the Platform Cable USB programmer and installed the ISE webpack 9.2.03i from Xilinx's website and need the drivers for the USB device. Do you know where I can locate them? If i check the webpage for the Platform cable and download the drivers there the Readme says my copy of the ISE should already include the drivers, are these buried somewhere in a directory? Thanks for the help. -Andrew
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Andrew,

When you installed 9.2i, did you install the cable drivers?

You may be able to try to reinstall 9.2i and ONLY select the "Cable Drivers" option.

bt
0 Kudos

Thanks timpe, that worked great and now i'm all on track, I was worried I might have to install XP instead of the Vista I am running now but that saved me alot of hassle. Have a great day!
-Andrew
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Glad to help. Thanks for letting us know that it worked.

Good luck.
0 Kudos