UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor akashkumar
Visitor

Problem with Partial Reconfiguration using AXI-Stream in Zynq UltraScale+ (ZCU102)

I am working with Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102 Evaluation Board (xczu9eg-ffvb1156-2-e).  I am using Vivado 2018.3. 

I prepared simple partial reconfiguration (PR) design, whereas inside pblock region the custom made Adder and Subtractor IP resides, so that during run time we can choose which arithmetic instruction we want to perform for a particular data set. In this case, AXI-Lite (GP) ports are used for data communication. This design perfectly works on Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102 .

Later, I changed AXI-Lite (GP) port to AXI-stream (HP) port in the same PR design, but in this case the design don't work at all. It always get stuck.

In addition,  I am loading the partial bitstream (*.bit file) through vivado.

Can any one help me on this regards? Why the partial reconfiguration mechanism is not working for AXI-stream ports on  Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102?

0 Kudos