cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with Tutorials given for Xtreme DSP Video Starter kit Spartan 3A 3400A

I am implementing LAB 6 given on the following xilinx link:

http://www.xilinx.com/products/devkits/DO-S3ADSP-VIDEO-SK-UNI-G.htm          

HW/SW Tutorials (ZIP)   file contains LAB 1 to LAB 9 on the above link...........

I succeeded in implementing LAB 1 but while doing LAB 6 : when i execute .elf file i will execute but video is not displayed and hyper terminal shows the following error:

Error writing to FMC Power Control IIC.                                       
Error writing to IIC_device<0x20> during FMC Reset.                                                   
Error writing to iic_fmc_mux when trying to access camera #2                                                            
Error writing to iic_fmc_mux when trying to access camera #1                                                            
Error: Camera not found on Camera 1 connector.                                              
Aborting attempt to configure Camera 1.                                       
Clock generator set to 25.175 MHz.                                  
VFBC Frame Buffer 0 base address 0x10400000                                           
Display Controller Frame Buffer 0 base address 0x10400000                                                         
Display Controller Frame Buffer 1 base address 0x1052C000                                                         
Display Controller Frame Buffer 2 base address 0x10658000                                                         
Display Controller Frame Buffer 0 base address 0x10400000                                                         
Display Controller Frame Buffer 1 base address 0x10559000                                                         
Display Controller Frame Buffer 2 base address 0x106B2000                                                         
Error writing to iic_base_mux when trying to write to iic_dvi_out (CH7301C)                                                                           
 Error accessing iic_dvi_out (CH7301C)                                      
---- Press Any Key To Continue ----                                   

Error writing to FMC Power Control IIC.                                       Error writing to IIC_device<0x20> during FMC Reset.                                                   
Error writing to iic_fmc_mux when trying to access camera #2                                                            
Error writing to iic_fmc_mux when trying to access camera #1                                                            Error: Camera not found on Camera 1 connector.                                              Aborting attempt to configure Camera 1.                                       Clock generator set to 25.175 MHz.                                  VFBC Frame Buffer 0 base address 0x10400000                                           Display Controller Frame Buffer 0 base address 0x10400000                                                         Display Controller Frame Buffer 1 base address 0x1052C000                                                         Display Controller Frame Buffer 2 base address 0x10658000                                                         Display Controller Frame Buffer 0 base address 0x10400000                                                         Display Controller Frame Buffer 1 base address 0x10559000                                                         Display Controller Frame Buffer 2 base address 0x106B2000                                                         
                                                                         Error accessing iic_dvi_out (CH7301C)                                      ---- Press Any Key To Continue ----                                   

Please help me what i should do ????

0 Kudos
0 Replies