UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor igf
Visitor

Problem with restoring compact flash content

Hi! 

I have ML402 board. I tried to restore demo designs, which were on CF card. The flash content was downloaded from ML402 page, files were copied to CF (which was formated as described in DS080). But demo-designs are not working!

Flash is okay, I have cheked it with another demo design (vrom VSK) and it's work.

I notice that .ace files in ML402 demo have long names: more then 8 charecters. In DS080 written that all files on flash must have name less than 8 charecters.  I tried to rename this files, but it didn't give any result.

May it be the problem in length of names? Or anybody know other cause?

Im sorry for my English) Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Problem with restoring compact flash content

The below answer records information helps you to debug the CF card issues

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/14456.htm

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/34104.htm

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Visitor igf
Visitor

Re: Problem with restoring compact flash content

Yes, I saw this records already, but I don't have problem with my CF card, I downloaded other configurations in card and they worked. It is CF card which were staffed with ML402 board.

We have 4 ML402 board in our laboratory, and none of their CF cards are working with their own demo configurations. I don't know they were working when they were delivered after buy, because there are no ingeneers who were at that date.

I hope you understood me.

0 Kudos