UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor walido81
Visitor

Spartan-3E and Labview FPGA, connection problem!

Hello, I have a problem with my Spartan-3E kit…An error message appear when I try to 'download VI to the flash memory' The error message said: The cable may not be properly connected or the Spartan-3E is turned off. But it's already connected and turned on! I used the Spartan-3E example that installed with the driver. Also every time I turn on the Spartan-3E or run the VI, I get a message from the OS that "This device can perform faster" and the message advise to connect the kit with HI-Speed USB device, but it's already connected with it! I thought that I may have a problem in my operation system and the installed driver, so I formatted the windows as installed again, but the problem has not fixed!! I don't know if canceling 'downloading VI to the flash memory' in the middle of process can cause such a problem!? Do I need to erase the flash? How? I'm using:Spartan-3E (500) kitNI driver for Spartan-3E: Ver.1.1Labview 8.6.1Labveiw FPGA module 8.6.1Windows Vista SP2 Please advise what to do! Please check the attached picture for your reference!
Error.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Newbie miguel623

Re: Spartan-3E and Labview FPGA, connection problem!

I had the same problem. I sought the ISE webpack 11.4 and installed it and the problem was kicked off. About the cable

could go faster... it does not matter.

0 Kudos