cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

System Controller sees a KCU1250 instead of the KCU105

Hi,

We have a KCU105 evaluation board and we use the banks #47 and #48 to connect our own board through the FMC connector.

The VCCO of these banks is 1.8V (due to the MAX15301) but our board is in 1.2V. We need to reprogram the MAXIM device in order to have a VCCO @1.2V for these 2 FPGA banks (I have already opened a case for this issue and it is solved).

But before seeing this issue, I have generated a bitstream for the FPGA with LVCMOS12 and DIFF_SSTL12_DCI in these 2 banks and I have downloaded this file in the FPGA configuration Flash. Since, I have forgotten to check the VCCO of the banks, the banks #47 and #48 were supplied by 1.8V

After that I have tried to use the System Controller (Tera Term window) and it have seen a KCU1250 board instead of the KCU105 board.

Could you let me know which IOs in these banks avoid the System Controller to get the correct board ID, please ?

Thanks for your support. Regards,

Florence

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @flob ,

But before seeing this issue, I have generated a bitstream for the FPGA with LVCMOS12 and DIFF_SSTL12_DCI in these 2 banks and I have downloaded this file in the FPGA configuration Flash. Since, I have forgotten to check the VCCO of the banks, the banks #47 and #48 were supplied by 1.8V

---- >This will not effect the System controller operation.System controller is delivered as a black-box design that communicates with onboard programmable devices over an I2C interface.

>You can also try clearing the FPGA and then try using System Controller and share the results (share the snapshot of the Tera term)

>> Please go through this KCU105 Debug Checklist and confirm me till step 4 you are fine?

>> Please share the Power GOOD LEDS snapshot of the board.

Regards,

Deepak D N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Kudo or Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Deepak,

Could you send me your email address, please ?

I would like to send our bitstream to you through a private message.

Regards,

Florence

0 Kudos